Can we add 10,000 members at once in Facebook?

yokoee

Aspirant
Hi! Could anyone share with me about how to add 10,000 members at once in FB? I search lots of information about this, but the way they share is not clear. Please share with me about this. Thanks.

Secrum

Aspirant
No its not allowed to add even 100 people at once. This rule is set by Facebook and it is kept due to security reasons.

HIM

Fan
You could add as many people as you want to facebook, although unless each and everyone accepts you, then facebook might treat it as spam.

There is a limit of the number of friends that you can have. It was 5,000 but google tells me that it might not be that many anymore.

ibizachick

Neophyte
No I got In trouble for adding 300 Its not really fair but I suppose They have there reasons

lllAE86lll

Computer Technician
10,000 at once really doesnt exist to be honest. It takes time, and no way to get 10k instantly or hours.

Like others said. FB will treat it as a spam page and will eventually delete your page.

Panupat

Habitué
I remember the first day I joined facebook. I was adding around, 50 friends? Then I hit a limit saying I need to wait next day before I added more friends D:

jaydeee

Aspirant
I added ten friends and I got the same warning, I am using code to add my targeted friends in FB, that's why I think FB consider it as a spam since I got no friend connection to any of those I tried to add.

lamebook

Aspirant
I think he maybe meaning something else. Do you mean adding friends or getting people to like you page?

sonicadam123

Neophyte
I'm sure there is a limit to the amount of friends you can have, my friend said he maxed at like 3000, or maybe it's been changed as this was a while ago.

Facebook does this so it doesn't turn into MySpace.

Which was overun by spammers, and now MySpace is mostly only used by spammers and bands lol.

And subsequently is hemouraging money.

Last edited:

jaydeee

Aspirant
I think he maybe meaning something else. Do you mean adding friends or getting people to like you page?

site:facebook.com/people “keyword”

I am using this code. Log in to your FB account and google the code above to be able to invite people of your target niche/keyword. Afterwards, if they approved to be your friend invite them to like your page. Even if they won't like your page they would somehow get updates from you.:centerofuniverse:

Pavan123

Aspirant
Is it possible for me to add 10,000 members at once???. I don't think when they will consider as spams.

Lochie

TAZ Enthusiast
Is it possible for me to add 10,000 members at once???. I don't think when they will consider as spams.
There is a limit on how many people you can add, and how many friends you can have. Even if there was none, there is no legitimate reason to want to add 10,000 people at one time. The only reason I could see would be spam.

bestmann

Aspirant
I want to delete my facebook. If I will add 200-300 friends will they delete my account?

Zylantex

Adherent
Nobody has 10,000 friends. Attempting to add that many is a blantant abuse of the site. Find a more honest way to promote whatever it is you are selling.

ups1984

Aspirant
You can't add that many people to a group. There is no limit for facebook page likes and there are some limits of friends..