Buying Buying Active Xenforo License

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColdCoffee

Aspirant
Looking for another license to add to my stack. Support doesn't have to be a full year. Anything more than 6 months is good for me. Open to offers
Thanks

Optic

Enthusiast
Looking for another license to add to my stack. Support doesn't have to be a full year. Anything more than 6 months is good for me. Open to offers
Thanks
I have a XF license with Media Gallery, Enhanced Search and branding free - happy to sell for $370 USD. Will renew prior to transfer.

Let me know if you're interested and will provide the XF API verification token and screenshots..

ColdCoffee

Aspirant
I have a XF license with Media Gallery, Enhanced Search and branding free - happy to sell for $370 USD. Will renew prior to transfer.

Let me know if you're interested and will provide the XF API verification token and screenshots..

Thanks for the offer Optic but honestly I don't need Media Gallery, Enhanced Search and definitely not branding free. I'm looking for just the forum or maybe resource manager at max.
Wish you all the best in selling it

Starskull

Enthusiast
My forum just expired. I was only getting around 30 views a day and the only people signing up were bots...I have resource manager + premium theme+xenporta2. $125
Downside is.... support/updates end: Feb 24, 2018 - Can renew if you split cost total being $152
PM me if interested or to haggle.

MCA

Enthusiast
I have a license only that I bought June 24th 2017. I'm willing to sell it. Talk to me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.