Business Name Brainstorm

swood

FB: Random-Scribblings
Hey all,

Looking for some ideas for a new business. I want to start a selling quality confectionery gift sets, and i'd like a simple but elegant name.

I liked the sound of GreenLeaf.com, but that domain and Green-Leaf.com is taken.

What you got guys and girls?

Thanks in advance,
swood

Shawn Gossman

Tazmanian Master
I was stuck on my domain name because HikingForum was taken so I did NothingButHiking. I also did that before when I used to run a forum called Another Admin Forum, back in the stone ages lol

Pete

Flavours of Forums Forever
I was stuck on my domain name because HikingForum was taken so I did NothingButHiking. I also did that before when I used to run a forum called Another Admin Forum, back in the stone ages lol
Ah those were the days, Shawn!

.Rogue

The Thinker
Hey all,

Looking for some ideas for a new business. I want to start a selling quality confectionery gift sets, and i'd like a simple but elegant name.

I liked the sound of GreenLeaf.com, but that domain and Green-Leaf.com is taken.

Thanks in advance,
swood
How about uniquegiftsets.com ?

NYCGuy76

Fanatic
The problem is all the good domain names are taken so you’re usually forced to make a long one.
Affordablegiftsets.
Theperfectgiftset.
Findtheperfectgiftset.

snerd

Aspirant
Wait, you had another admin forum called another admin forum?! :ROFLMAO:

SaN-DeeP

TechArena.IN
Check for domain name suggestions websites, there are plenty of them, you can find some correct name for your business.

Pete

Flavours of Forums Forever
That’s also how I ended up here after AAF merged into TAZ.

all4one

Aspirant
Hey all,

Thanks in advance,
swood
GreenLeaf.Plus ?

waterh20

Aspirant
Is there another synonymous word or phrase used that you could consider? You could also play around with swapping the words to potentially get a shorter URL. You also have a lot of other domains you could consider if you're not constraining yourself to .com