Bulk Sale

Hostboard

Participant
I am looking to sell off everything I have. This includes besides the below previously listed items but also the Hostboard.com site/system. Hostboard is hosted on a dedicated private server and the price will include the cost of server through the end of my contract (November I believe @$93/month which you can take over if you wish). This is a one-off site unlike any other. I am the second owner (first registered in 1999) and looking to pass the torch to someone who can continue its legacy. In addition to .com I have .org, .info, .mobi, .net, .biz.

I am claiming no revenue as things have been sporadic over the years. However, I do have a new company that I have signed up with but yet to introduce banners. All offers will be considered tho I do have a range in mind. Please feel free to ask any questions as there is a lot going on...

CombatSports.org (Expires April 14, 2022)
WordPress site for MMA

PowerHouseEnergyDrink.com (Expires August 22, 2023)
Was a concept/proposed business that was never followed through with WordPress site

SlowSupport.com (Expires June 13, 2022)
Static page
Just found it humorous

pwrhouse.com (Expires May 27, 2022)
My original domain. References back to the old BBS days and a multi lined WorldGroup System.
Static Page

YouEyeCandy.com (Expires July 15, 2022)
Adult Content WordPress site

TeenGothic.com (Expires August 23, 2022)
WordPress site

TeenGothic.info (Expires August 29 ,2022)
TeenGothic.org (Expires 29, 2022)
TeenGothic.net (Expires August 29, 2022)
WordPress site for Teen Gothic. Not sure how I ended up with this one...