Feedback Broken icons

Gladius

Enthusiast
I'm not the only one seeing this lately, am I?

1995207018.jpg

Kevin

Oooh, something shiny!
I'm not the only one seeing this lately, am I?
Likely somebody with access to the TAZ server installed the 'Font Awesome Manager' add-on but didn't do the follow-up of setting the log file to 'info' for a few days to see if any missing icons are caught (or setting the options to auto add' but even the add-on creator doesn't recommend doing that in prod).

cornnfedd

Captain Futurama
Yes I see it for awhile and thought it must be part of some strange upgrade I didnt hear about.. lol

Gladius

Enthusiast
The change style icon to the right of the bell icon in the top right corner is also broken, as is the heart icon in the "made with love" at the bottom. Pretty sloppy that nobody bothered to fix this for weeks if not months now.

Pete

Flavours of Forums Forever
It’s not consistent for me. Right now on my iPad icons in the poster area are fine, the theme toggle is broken, and the heart in the footer is an outline-heart emoji.

While on my Win10/Firefox setup they’re all broken. For some reason I’m not picking up the Font Awesome 5 Pro in use… but can’t obviously see it blocked by uBlock Origin.

zappaDPJ

Administrator
Pretty sloppy that nobody bothered to fix this for weeks if not months now.
Thanks for your report.

If I'd seen it I'd have made sure something was done about it but I don't see it which makes me think it might be browser related. I'm not around for a couple of days but I'll alert TLChris.

For reference I don't see the problem on Apple devices.

Gladius

Enthusiast
Me too, looks good. If I wanted to nitpick, the bulb icon is outlined white whereas the others to the left are grey.

Kevin

Oooh, something shiny!
Fixed for me now
Appears that FAM has been turned off. It's a neat little add-on and it shaved some load time off my sites but if an admin turns it on they do need to make sure that they follow-up to handle any icons that might be missing.
Me too, looks good. If I wanted to nitpick, the bulb icon is outlined white whereas the others to the left are grey.
On the dark style? The alert & email icons are greyed (likely) if there are no active alerts while the search, style, and 'account' links are white because they are active.