Blogging strategy

martindam

Aspirant
Blogging strategy is to define exactly who you want to be writing for.
this is often the profile of your ideal customer as you can use your content
to attract them to your site.

Denis Chandler

Aspirant
Most people post, tweet and promote blindly – throwing a bunch of things at the wall to see what sticks.

martin smith

Enthusiast
Blogging strategy is writing the blog post on some particular topic to reach ideal customers and to get more focus on your blog...

Suraj Ukarde

Neophyte
at the start look at your target audience. according to that design your blog post so that you will get more traffic and you can earn money too.

1claire

Aspirant
Blog for the right audience
Set clear objectives
Develop a content strategy
Follow a blogging schedule (but don’t be afraid to improvise)
Have a content promotion strategy
Your blog needs personality
Have action-driven content

GrrasSolutions

Aspirant
You are right but behind any blog or article there should be a purpose. When user reads the blog so they keep in mind what new thing will fulfill our need in existing blog.

MyLead

Aspirant
Actually, there is no rule, how often you should pay your content, if you are having the most traffic from the daily vlog, you'll post pictures daily, if other harder niche, even one of a month is enough.

getscent

Participant
My strategy involves understanding what my audience for a particular topic will be.

Then research the keyword to figure out how many users I'm likely to receive to my site. Then I write the blog post!

overcast

Adherent
We can't rely on keywords all the time. Some of the time discussions need to be natural.