Black Ops 4 Forums

Destroy Repeat

DestroyRepeat.com
What is the name of your forum/website? Black Ops 4 Forums

Description of your forum's topic? Community for the newly announced Call of Duty: Black Ops 4.

What is the URL? http://www.blackops4forums.com (or https://www.blackops4forums.com)

Date of launch? May 14, 2018

What software do you use for this forum? xenForo 2

Additional details about your forum you might want to add: Meet the world's first and only Black Ops 4 Forum. Technically, I bought BlackOps4Forums.com on November 24, 2017, then I bought CODBlackOps4Forum.com on May 15, 2018.

This year's Call of Duty title is Black Ops 4, and that's what this community is for...

R0binHood

Habitué
Theme looks amazing Carlos, the traffic seems low though. Perhaps it would be better absorbing it into a bigger more general Black Ops or gaming site with more members? Or your bigger general gaming forum? There doesn't seem to be any game centric sub forums there.

The new Russian Nuke Town vid on a recent thread really brought back some nostalgia for me, kind of makes me want to get back into playing again!

Destroy Repeat

DestroyRepeat.com
Theme looks amazing Carlos, the traffic seems low though. Perhaps it would be better absorbing it into a bigger more general Black Ops or gaming site with more members? Or your bigger general gaming forum? There doesn't seem to be any game centric sub forums there.

The new Russian Nuke Town vid on a recent thread really brought back some nostalgia for me, kind of makes me want to get back into playing again!
Not worried about traffic, however traffic is kinda steady. Not out-of-this world steady, but it's steady. I'm not worried about short term gains, I am more worried about long-term gains... See my previous site...

BO3Forums1500Members.png

On xenForo before I got banned, they all said I wasn't going to succeed just because I have "Black Ops 3" in the name, but the site actually ate a huge chunk of traffic enough to pull in those numbers up there.

If the traffic doesn't do well during Black Friday, or Christmas, I'll merge the database into CODForums as you said (and redirect it to CODForums, too.)

JoyFreak1

Aspirant
Whatever happened to your black ops forums? Had decent statistics from what I remember!