Best Theme For Health Niche?

Nev_Dull

Anachronism
Theme sites often organize their selections by industry but those are mostly arbitrary. Focus on finding the theme with the features you need.

PoetJC

⚧ Jacquii: Kween of Hearts ⚧
I generally recommend choosing a theme with a very robust framework.
I designed a health niche website using WP. (Wanna buy it?! LOL) The framework has a lot of wonderful options and functionality additions.
The template used is a premium template from themeforest. It's actually a webhosting template - but obviously can be used for a myriad of project types.
If interested - see ArkaHost. HTH,

J.

gogoblender

shiny happy pantless
I generally recommend choosing a theme with a very robust framework.
I designed a health niche website using WP. (Wanna buy it?! LOL) The framework has a lot of wonderful options and functionality additions.
The template used is a premium template from themeforest. It's actually a webhosting template - but obviously can be used for a myriad of project types.
If interested - see ArkaHost. HTH,

J.
Beautiful work Poet
loads of depth
:)

gogo

southernlady

Devotee
Are you wanting to just share information? Or have an active community that helps each other as well as sharing information.

I chose the forum route cause I don't know everything or know all the resources to find stuff in my niche to keep a WP site viable. But the forum kinda grew itself.

palhanow

Enthusiast
I don't understand your question.

You are talking about theme colors?

I think health subject remember me a very 'clean' design, and basic and warmed colors. Nothing with to much colors. Your logo must "talk" with your theme too.

Tracy Perry

Opinionated asshat
If talking about WordPress, my local clinic uses EightMedi Lite on their site currently. They are probably going to end up going with the paid version of it since they seem to like it.