Best techniques to drive traffic

LeadCrow

Apocalypse Admin
Consider 'hunting' or hiring hunters paid commission.
Basically you go around looking for sites and organisations that would benefit from your services and you promote the solutions you can offer them based and how contracting you over doing it inhouse would be more cost-effective and result in higher brand recognition.

Another benefit of hunting is securing realworld useful contacts from whom you may secure repeat business as a favoured provider, especially if you offer additional services like SEO, social media management, or print jobs (wherever logos go, like business cards, panels, leaflets, neon signage, mugs, pens, calendars...).

cornnfedd

Captain Futurama
anyone had much luck with facebook ads? which is better facebook or google ads? (for cost and click through?)

we_are_borg

Tazmanian
anyone had much luck with facebook ads? which is better facebook or google ads? (for cost and click through?)

It all depends on what you want to target. Normal people Facebook for companies something else.

cornnfedd

Captain Futurama
normal people to a forum...

i guess facebook is probably more targeted.

MyLead

Aspirant
I'd go for definitely go for Google ads and Facebok. They both should work :)

MyLead

Aspirant
I'd go for definitely go for Google ads and Facebok. They both should work :)

overcast

Adherent
I'd join groups like reddit subreddits and facebook groups. And find the relevant niche groups that can help with new clients. And that is one way to drive traffic and also hunt for leads in between.

WildNeonSins

Aspirant
I'd join groups like reddit subreddits and facebook groups. And find the relevant niche groups that can help with new clients. And that is one way to drive traffic and also hunt for leads in between.

Reddit really doesn't like spam/self promotion that could look like spam.

overcast

Adherent
Reddit crowd doesn't like anything premium either. For them premium services ads are spam and self promotion.