Best CSS Framework?

cheat_master30

Well, any suggestions?

I've used Bootstrap before, and I've been looking a few more minimalistic alternatives. But they all seem to be lacking in one way or another, either because they require a very specific setup (usually one pre processor over another, one task manager over another, etc) or just seem like support online is kind of minimal.

So what CSS frameworks would you recommend and why?

halley_tg

Aspirant
In my opinion, 2 CSS frameworks are most favored this year :)
- Toast

Toast is a CSS framework as simple as it can be, but no simpler. A twelve column responsive grid makes layouts a breeze, and with box-sizing you can add padding and borders to the grid, without breaking a single thing.

- Ingrid

Ingrid is a lightweight and fluid CSS layout system, whose main goal is to reduce the use of classes on individual units. Making it feel a bit less obtrusive and bit more fun to reflow for responsive layouts.

Ryan Ashbrook

IPS Developer
For something quick, I generally just stick with Bootstrap. I'm not really a designer, though, so when I just need something more robust that isn't IPS related, I usually just grab a template from oswd.org and to use as a base and modify it to my needs.

HallofFamer

Habitué
Bootstrap is the go to choice, and with version 4 is around the corner it's domination will continue.

Jerry_

Aspirant
I don't use a framework, other than a reset code, display:flex; is really all you need.

overcast

Adherent
I mostly use the Foundation CSS framework for personal use. Bootstrap in case if required at my workplace. There is also Bulma framework but I am not sure how good it is as of yet in client projects.

DigNap15

Participant
I've just found out about CCS Grid
It looks easier and tidier and more native.