Resource icon

Basic text manipulation BB Codes for XF2 2018-12-18

No permission to download

Matthew S

Adherent
Matthew S submitted a new resource:

Basic text manipulation BB Codes for XF2 - BB Codes for XF2

A set of BB codes that do basic text manipulation using common web coding techniques. I originally released these for XF1.5 here. I have updated these for XF2.

Background Colour : Changes the background colour of the wrapped text.
Scrolling Box : Inserts a scrolling box with a user definable height.
Case : Change the case of text.
Divide : Create a nice divider between sections of content.
Font Awesome :...
Read more about this resource...

IggyP

Aspirant
curious why my acct is restricted to not be able to download this....or even view the attachment image for that matter

Matthew S

Adherent
I was fine, we_are_borg . I was just curious why others couldn't access it. It was probably my fault - when I first uploaded the resource I think I managed to put it in a graphics section. I asked for it to be moved, so something may have gotten messed up inadvertently. Thanks for getting it sorted.

we_are_borg

Administrator
I was fine, we_are_borg . I was just curious why others couldn't access it. It was probably my fault - when I first uploaded the resource I think I managed to put it in a graphics section. I asked for it to be moved, so something may have gotten messed up inadvertently. Thanks for getting it sorted.
Permissions fo registered was set wrong only people in 2 or more where fine.

IggyP

Aspirant
still not letting me....logged out then back in to be more sure, idk

Matthew S

Adherent
What version of Font Awesome does your script call? 4 or 5?
It just uses whatever XenForo is enabled for. I was using this on 2.0 which was FA4, and it works on XF2.1 which is FA5. I haven't tested it extensively with FA5 icons, but it should be just a matter of choosing what icon you are licensed for. The image is from the Help section of an XF2.1 site.

bb_codes_fa.jpg