Ayatollah Rodriguez

R0binHood

Habitué
I find that 90's style sit com format hard to watch now.

I never watched King of Queens or Kevin James until recently, but his new YouTube channel is probably some of the best content I've seen come on the platform the last couple of months.

The production quality and editing of his shorts are fantastic. Some really funny vids.

He's got a great running series where he's the sound guy on big budget movies and they dub over it, it's good stuff.

Here's the Will Smith one from I Am Legend :D

Ryan Gosling

Misreading Waves

Doug Heffernan

Enthusiast
Good one!
I found it very funny. How he threw in the mix with the names and then with the indian accent.

I loved that show! :)
The funny thing is that when that show ran I did not find it funny. Years later when I was watching some re run episodes on TV, I found it hilarious. It became one of my favorite shows.

I find that 90's style sit com format hard to watch now.

I never watched King of Queens or Kevin James until recently, but his new YouTube channel is probably some of the best content I've seen come on the platform the last couple of months.

The production quality and editing of his shorts are fantastic. Some really funny vids.

He's got a great running series where he's the sound guy on big budget movies and they dub over it, it's good stuff.

Here's the Will Smith one from I Am Legend :D

Ryan Gosling

Misreading Waves

Indeed. His youtube channel has some very good stuff. Kevin James is a very underrated actor imo.