Auto Tweet Marketing?

tokyoice

Adherent
Hey guys,

Does anyone know of a service/application where it allows you to Twitter market like the following? I followed this brand on Twitter and I received an instant Tweet like the one below.

HvPdhko.jpg

BrandonSheley

loving life
There are several ways to do it, I'm guessing if you scroll down a bit you'll see that posted by X service.
Check out IFTTT, it'll allow you do auto tweet your followers.

Destroy Repeat

DestroyRepeat.com
Two things: Twitter is sunsetting the old apps system, the ones that allow for off-site tweeting.
Twitter bans spam, and auto-tweets. If you're found to be spamming and/or auto-tweeting, you are grouped with spammers, and that will get your account temporarily suspended, and in many cases, banned from twitter.

A few of the accounts that I acquired was grouped with spammers because of this "auto-tweet." I went into the account to remove the apps, but I still got suspended, however. I did get it reinstated, but that's something you should keep in mind when you're looking for ways to "auto-tweet." It's not a good idea.

johnmart

Aspirant
The buffer is a social media management tool. It is a great tool to manage your tweets. You can schedule your posts, posts them, and then analyzes the performance of the posts. Auto Tweet facility provide more company but its system generated response for some predefined query.

we_are_borg

Administrator
Where can i find more info about this and how it works, also do other SM have this.

R0binHood

Habitué
Hey guys,

Does anyone know of a service/application where it allows you to Twitter market like the following? I followed this brand on Twitter and I received an instant Tweet like the one below.

HvPdhko.jpg

Gymshark is crazy, I believe they're one of the fastest growing companies in the UK at the moment. They're definitely doing a lot right.