Ask Abizaga Anything

Abizaga

I am a tuna sandwich!
Ask Me Anything
Visit
I figured I would give this a try. I started a couple forums in my day and I love them. My first successful forum was founded in 2007 when I was 16 years old, was active for 3 years and was up for 5. Ask me anything you want!

Karll

Adherent
Hello Abizaga! You appear to have been a member here for quite some time - your profile says 2008!

Where are you from and where do you live? (Country or state/province/region is good enough!)

What forum software have you used and which is your favourite?

Do you have any computer related skills?

What are the topics/area of focus of the forums you have had?

Abizaga

I am a tuna sandwich!
Ask Me Anything
Visit
Hiya! Those are some great questions!
I hail from the midwestern us!

I used Proboards, Invisionfree, Aceboards, MyBB, PunBB, Phorum, BBPress, Zetaboards, Phpbb, SMF, IPB, vBulletin, and Xenforo! I would say that either vBulletin 3.x or Xenforo are my fave.

Other than running websites and using ftp and basic html, I was in college for IT network administration for a little bit, but only really picked up a few small things.

The forum was kind of just general discussion. It had no real specific theme outside of that. Just talking about games, music, news, an anger dome, etc.

Last edited:

PoetJC

⚧ Jacquii: Chenyneh Kween ⚧
Ask Me Anything
Visit
Interesting username Abizaga - Does it have any significant meaning and how did you come up with it? What is an "Abizaga" LOL
Also - are you currently running any forums, blogs, websites and/or FB pages/groups? Final question: coffee or tea?

J.

Abizaga

I am a tuna sandwich!
Ask Me Anything
Visit
Also great questions!

I came up with this name at the age of maybe 5 and just stuck with it for almost 25 years lol.

I am running a facebook page for Q Army (The aformentioned community from 2007) as well as a personal forum running xenforo and QA's archive screenshots (Taken off waybackmachine) on my own host.

The last question is tough. I would say coffee!

Last edited: