Suggestion As if TAZ needs additional post ratings...

ChrisTERiS

Neophyte
I was thinking it needed a TL;DR rating :)
Also a RTWANPIEL icon is a must.

PS: And as Google that I used to understand what that TL;DR means, should not bring any result for "RTWANPIEL", it means:
Respect Those Who Are Not Professionals In English Language

haqzore

Devotee
not a day goes by that i dont long for our fair maiden of olde...

i miss her dearly...

i refer, or course, to the Drama Queen.

Steve

Fanatic

i miss her dearly...

It is restricted to certain forums only, we had some issues with it at one point.

Alex.

The Ancient Dragon
Post ratings? Pfft. I'd love more smileys.

i miss her dearly...

Micah or Catfish? Quite sure both were male. Females named Micah don't lead very nice lives.

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
Post ratings? Pfft. I'd love more smileys.

Micah or Catfish? Quite sure both were male. Females named Micah don't lead very nice lives.
He meant the Post Rating.. not a person.....

Alex.

The Ancient Dragon
He meant the Post Rating.. not a person.....
Oh, that's right. Wasn't that removed because people got rather touchy about being rated a drama queen? Or am I confusing TAZ with another forum?

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
Oh, that's right. Wasn't that removed because people got rather touchy about being rated a drama queen? Or am I confusing TAZ with another forum?
Indeed.. like Steve already said....
It is restricted to certain forums only, we had some issues with it at one point.

Kevin

Oooh, something shiny!

PoetJC

⚧ Jacquii: Kween of Hearts ⚧
What was the thread about? Looks like it got nuked.
I don't remember exactly - but it did contain a multitude of links.
I *believe* it was a suggestion that NOTHING is safe from cyber attack and apparently was blowing the dog whistle of UGH! so that people could be aware.? IDK.... All I know is that I wanted to click the "WHOA!' rating and it was nowhere to be seen. The "Popcorn" rating could have sufficed - but would have been significantly insufficient. The "Drama Queen" rating could have been applied - but it was also - mysteriously nowhere to be seen. And I personally wanted to find it.

A "WHOA! Wow." rating should always be seen, as a lot of stuff that not only comes out of folks' mouths, also finds itself splashed on to forum/FB/Twitter posts via busy fingertips. They are telling and in need of such a rating. Just ask the #PettyPOTUS - he knows about it. LOL

J.