As an admin, How much time do you spend a day on your forum

DigNap15

Habitué
Hello
My forum is new, and I was lucky to get some great intitial growth 900 members now.
But now its settled down a bit
How much time a day do you spend on yoru forum, to keep it going and interesting etc.
I'd say I spend about 6 hours a day, every day.

Abizaga

I am a tuna sandwich!
I spent several hours a day on my old forum. It was years ago, though so I have no idea how much exactly.

BigPete7978

Aspirant
I spend quite a bit of time on my new site. Trying to perfect everything, and provide content for potential users.

zappaDPJ

I own, manage or admin a number of sites and probably spend 30 minutes to hour a day on each. As I work mainly from home sitting in front of multiple monitors, it's easy enough to tab around all the sites in-between work.

Nev_Dull

Anachronism
It varies from day to day, but on average, I spend about an hour. When the forum was new, I spent several hours either on the site writing content or planning new threads. Now that it's self-sustaining, my time is spent mostly on housekeeping tasks and answering questions directed at me, with a bit left over for posting.

Jason5

Adherent
I do for 30 minutes max in a week :D need to work on my time spent on my forum

sbjsbj

Fan
I am online every second I sit in front of my desktop. There is so much things to do. I have like thousands of documents I need to upload in an organized way. It takes me months to complete tasks. You have to spoonfed people in the era of mobile phones. Content doesn't come to you, content comes from you...

sanction9

Adherent
It varies day by day, depending on how busy I am and/or how motivated I am. Some days maybe only 30 minutes total, others two or three hours. I'd say, on average, 10 to 12 hours a week.

JayCeeS

The Alpacas Are After Me
Varies, some days not at all, others 4 or 5 hours. I probably average 1 or so a day