Articles

we_are_borg

Administrator
You might have seen it all ready but starting from today we have a new category named RSS Feeds. Currently we have a few RSS Feeds running:

Forums:
Xenforo Announcements
vBulletin Announcements

Security:
Darknet
Have I Been Pwned latest breaches
Krebs on Security
Schneier on Security
The Cloudflare Blog
The Hacker News
WeLiveSecurity

Software Updates
PHP Announcements

This is all in the Article Management System this way the forums are not overrun by new posts every time.

This link will take you to the articles the RSS Feeds are down below normal articles and interviews are at the top of the page. On the left side you see the categories that you can use.

• Admin

we_are_borg

Administrator
No this is to make sure people dont need to visit many sites now they can get news here when they want. Next on the list is interviews and articles but thats next year going to slow down for the holidays. Interviews is something i want to refresh and i hope we can interview a few people in 2019 but i want forum owners, blogger, vloggers and other sort of websites owners. I hope i have the energy to write a few articles maybe about plesk or something else.

• Admin

we_are_borg

Administrator
IPS has been added to the forum category.
PHP Annoucements has been deleted it only imported the titles. WeLiveSecurity has been set on moderation because of an issue if not resolved then it will be deleted because its only one line it shows.