Article writing

Shiny123

Neophyte
We're looking to pay people who have EXCELLENT English writing skills $10 per 1000 word article.

If you want to work as a freelance writer, please email levonbarney9@gmail.com with the subject line of $10 REWRITER to get more details.

Why apply?

Turn your passion for writing into cash

We pay in US dollars

We pay quickly (avg time is 24 hours or less after you deliver)

We have exciting article topics - it's never boring

Turn your SPARE TIME into MONEY

Apply today

Please feel free to share this post on your Facebook wall

Jim McClain

Senior Citizen
We're looking to pay people who have EXCELLENT English writing skills $10 per 1000 word article.
Surely you jest. Have the rates degraded that much in the years since I earned extra money for writing original stories? Not counting a few things I had published before I discovered the Internet, my first online writing gig earned me 25-cents per word - that's $240.00 more than what you are offering AND that was 25-years ago. About 18 years ago, the last year I worked for a publisher, I was getting 55-cents per word, plus expenses that included fine dining and beverages.

Really now, is ten-bucks per thousand word article the going rate now, or are you just looking for some low-hanging fruit? Seems to me a well written article of that size could earn the average webmaster more than that through an effective monetization scheme over a relatively short period of time. Maybe you are looking for an end run around the writing part and hoping to profiteer off the innocent ignorance of those who aren't aware of what "EXCELLENT English writing skills" are actually worth.

I prob'ly shoulda just clicked the Report post link. :cautious: