Votes: 18 29.0%
  • I'm considering switching to IPB

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Other (state in the comments)

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters

Oldsmoboi

Fan
Still exited but to upgrade the forums to newest version will cost us 200 dollars and i will not commit those funds yet. Maybe next year that i allocate the money for upgrading.
Maybe take up a collection from your members? Everyone chips in 2 or 3 dollars. I don't know what version you're on, but the speed upgrade is probably worth it. In the meantime, upgrade to PHP 7.3 (or 7.4) and do the table upgrade I posted about here to get ready.

we_are_borg

Administrator
Maybe take up a collection from your members? Everyone chips in 2 or 3 dollars. I don't know what version you're on, but the speed upgrade is probably worth it. In the meantime, upgrade to PHP 7.3 (or 7.4) and do the table upgrade I posted about here to get ready.
We use donorbox to collect money but at the moment i can not justify the money while everything is running smoothly. The server is running 7.4 and the latest of MySQL/MariaDB and PostGreSQL 11.9. The other site is running XF 2.2 fully upgraded. We depend on volunteers and all expenses are paid by donations.

borbole

Adherent
So I've been on 4.54 for a few days and I have to say I am super impressed. This is probably one of the best and most polished major upgrades to come out of IPS in I don't know how many years.

So Bravo bfarber and Matt M ! You did great!

Let me echo this. I am very impressed as well. I have purchased an license some time ago and I have been, and still am, very very impressed with their new version, 4.5. It is amazingly beautiful. Hats off to Ips Developer Team& all their Staff for the great work.