Anyone playing around with YouTube Channels at all?

Shawn Gossman

Tazmanian Master
It's crazy to see this posted now. I posted this when I first started my YouTube channel for something fun and to show friends and family where I hike. I honestly never thought it would go anywhere more than just those I personally new.

YouTube completely changed my life.

In December 2016, I smoked and drank too much. I was depressed or at least I wasn't positive. YouTube changed all of that, made me fall in love with hiking and cycling even more and I have been free of all that for a while now. Met the love of my life through my YouTube, a fan, that I now live with. I'll probably marry her this year.

I've been on the local news many times. I was featured on a St Louis New channel. I'm mentioned in a book. I'm writing a book. I get stopped while grocery shopping and take selfies. Locally, people call me a celebrity. I even made up a word for fun that I see people use that I don't even know.

I only have a couple thousand subs, more followers on Facebook than anything but locally, it is really turning into a big thing.

I'm happy to reply back with something positive to this thread. If you have a passion, give YouTube a shot, it might change your life :)

zoldos

Lord Malleus
Cool, sounds similar to the journey of my life. In 2006, I met my soul mate on-line in an almost chance encounter. Been 15 years now! I feel like my life didn't really start until I met her.

BTW, I have a Youtube with 58 followers. Are you willing to give me a shout out on your channel to help grow it? :)

:D

Brad P

Enthusiast
Cool, sounds similar to the journey of my life. In 2006, I met my soul mate on-line in an almost chance encounter. Been 15 years now! I feel like my life didn't really start until I met her.

BTW, I have a Youtube with 58 followers. Are you willing to give me a shout out on your channel to help grow it? :)

:D
I must admit i was worried from the start when i see the title "Lazy Muslims, Assholes at Work, and Other Musings" of one of your YouTube video anyway i started to watch it but i must admit i could not understand what you was saying... not sure if you was on something?

stopped watching as i did find it having racist comments too and would probably remove stuff like that on such a social platform.

zoldos

Lord Malleus
I must admit i was worried from the start when i see the title "Lazy Muslims, Assholes at Work, and Other Musings" of one of your YouTube video anyway i started to watch it but i must admit i could not understand what you was saying... not sure if you was on something?

stopped watching as i did find it having racist comments too and would probably remove stuff like that on such a social platform.
What racist comments? I merely spoke the truth. All of the Muslims in question were the ones I worked with specifically. I can only hope that not all Muslims are like that. Their "community and spiritual leader" who also worked there with me was a complete a-hole, often commenting that all women should be subservient to men and simply obey the man, and also said that we deserved 911. So we deserved the loss of 1000's of lives according to this guy? This is their "leader"? Seriously? And don't dare mention religion to any of them. I tried to have a friendly debate with one of them regarding spiritual beliefs and he clammed up so hard I thought his head was going to explode.

As for my other videos. I kick it real. I don't sugar coat when I make a vlog, and everything is from personal experience. I'm sorry if you found some of my content offensive.