Anybody else using Cloudflare

damoncloudflare

Enthusiast
And...just another quick CloudFlare note...

We have released a very, very beta CloudFlare image optimization service for Pro accounts. If you would like to try this feature out, please try the link prior & let us know if you see any issues (you should also deactivate the feature in your settings if you see any issues at all, then report the bug to us).

damoncloudflare

Enthusiast
CloudFlare's New UI

Hi Folks,

I just wanted to give folks a link to check out CloudFlare's new UI that will be released soon. It is much sexier looking than the old one & it breaks down the settings' pages a lot better (IMHO).

pinkiepie

Enthusiast
Nice! I like it so far! Are the rest of the parts of the site gonna look different as well to go with it?

damoncloudflare

Enthusiast
Also:

I have a secret beta feature we're working on. If you're interested in checking the feature out, please contact us & put Damon:Beta in the subject line.

iPhonefreak

Neophyte
I used to use clouldflare, but I got rid of it. It made my site worse and one of my key members was blocked out.

damoncloudflare

Enthusiast
Hi,

I used to use clouldflare, but I got rid of it. It made my site worse and one of my key members was blocked out.

"It made my site worse and one of my key members was blocked out. "
How was the user blocked out? If they got a challenge page, you can always override the behavior by whitelisting the user in your threat control panel.

Also: How did it make your site worse?

iPhonefreak

Neophyte
I never did have a threat control panel becuase I was on the empirehostings affiliate clouldflare. And it made it worse by slowing it down and it went offline often.

damoncloudflare

Enthusiast
CloudFlare Threat Control

I never did have a threat control panel becuase I was on the empirehostings affiliate clouldflare. And it made it worse by slowing it down and it went offline often.

Did you actually have a separate account, or were they managing it for you? Threat Control is available to all accounts.

Slow down: very rare for us to slow a site down, unless you're in an area we don't have a datacenter in. Site offline only has two causes outlined here.