AMA - no promies, no guarantees.

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
Neither :ROFLMAO: First one has no tattoos, and is way too muscled for my tastes. The second is too old and has no hair (and also no tattoos). Only men give a **** about dick size.

we_are_borg

Tazmanian
Well parent is the most important job you will hold in your live. Working for your self is awesome.

Apple

Enthusiast
Neither :ROFLMAO: First one has no tattoos, and is way too muscled for my tastes. The second is too old and has no hair (and also no tattoos). Only men give a **** about dick size.
Hahaha! So true! Besides, the second one looks like he transplanted it from damn horse.

If you were stuck on a desert island with 5 other members of this forum, who would they be and what roles would you put them in? (survival skills, entertainment etc.)

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
If you were stuck on a desert island with 5 other members of this forum, who would they be and what roles would you put them in? (survival skills, entertainment etc.)
Oh boy.. hmmmmm... I think I'd have to take Shawn Gossman for securing our base of operations Kevin for conversation (we like a lot of the same things) The Sandman can do the cooking, Jake just to make him suffer alongside me and Tracy Perry because I like his accent .... I don't have a clue what roles would I need people for?

BrandonSheley

loving life
My question is...

Does any of your family know how many post you've made over the years on forums?
And 2nd, do your kids or other family have any interest in online marketing or online content creation like you have?

And 3rd if you want to pass over those 2 or you want to answer all 3. Would you or have you ever done theater work, would you enjoy being up on the stage?

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
Does any of your family know how many post you've made over the years on forums?
I don't know how many posts I've made over the years, so I very much doubt they do either lol

And 2nd, do your kids or other family have any interest in online marketing or online content creation like you have?
Absolutely no interest at all... but I'm not all that interested these days either :D

And 3rd if you want to pass over those 2 or you want to answer all 3. Would you or have you ever done theater work, would you enjoy being up on the stage?
Oh christ no! I'd be the one writing the script, not performing it.

fixer

I'm In My Prime
4 things that define who you are... I got you started

fixer

I'm In My Prime
....pfffft i represent my self..... I’m In My Prime

besides....pretty sure no one wants any one to see me as an exemplar of a TAZ member