AMA - no promies, no guarantees.

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
What is your favorite movie?
I don't think I actually have one specific one. It usually depends on my mood but I will sit down to watch Deadpool.

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
Well if Fixer asks for movie i would ask favorite book and music.

We all know its buffy...

Buffy is a TV show :p (we'll pretend the movie doesn't exist, nor the reboot that they're planning).

Favourite book - I have many. I love books.
Favourite music - again, wide range, but right now I'm madly in love with Panic! At The Disco.. especially their cover of DGAF in the Radio 1 Live Lounge. I'm also listening to Jacob Lee a lot and a youtube guy called Boy Epic (whose real name is Matthew) - check out Scars by him. You'll find all sorts of things on my playlists, but my ultimate band that I will always return to is Aerosmith because STEVEN TYLER IS GOD!

we_are_borg

Tazmanian
Buffy the reboot can't wait to see it. I hope its not a remake but new stories they have enough slayers when it ended.

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
Buffy the reboot can't wait to see it. I hope its not a remake but new stories they have enough slayers when it ended.
They've changed their story recently. Initially they said it was a reboot, with a new cast playing the original characters, but I don't think they foresaw how much people were not onboard with that. I'm totally up for a spin off with new slayers and new characters. But nope, you do not get to recast Buffy and the scooby gang with new actors. (I actually couldn't care less about Buffy herself, but no one can play Spike other than James Marsters and I don't care who says otherwise!)

we_are_borg

Tazmanian
They've changed their story recently. Initially they said it was a reboot, with a new cast playing the original characters, but I don't think they foresaw how much people were not onboard with that. I'm totally up for a spin off with new slayers and new characters. But nope, you do not get to recast Buffy and the scooby gang with new actors. (I actually couldn't care less about Buffy herself, but no one can play Spike other than James Marsters and I don't care who says otherwise!)

Buffy, the scooby gang, spike and angel where just made for the characters you will not find others at all. Well not a spin off continue tpo season eight x years gone by and there new slayers we still have a few hell holes left in the world.

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
Buffy, the scooby gang, spike and angel where just made for the characters you will not find others at all. Well not a spin off continue tpo season eight x years gone by and there new slayers we still have a few hell holes left in the world.
Which, technically makes it a spin off :D

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
How are your children doing these days?
They're insane.

Oldest has finished high school and waiting for her exam results. She's heading to Sixth Form in September to study A-Level Psychology, Sociology, Health & Social Care as she wants to be a Child Psychologist.. with History as her "fun" subject.

14 Year old is about to move up to year 10 and start her GCSE's

12 year old (who is autistic) is crazy as ever, and makes life fun and interesting every single day.

10 year old is going into her final year of junior school

And my youngest at 9 is about to go for his Yellow Belt in Kickboxing :)

Thanks for asking, Mark :love: How's life treating you?

MarkFL

La Villa Strangiato
They're insane.

Oldest has finished high school and waiting for her exam results. She's heading to Sixth Form in September to study A-Level Psychology, Sociology, Health & Social Care as she wants to be a Child Psychologist.. with History as her "fun" subject.

14 Year old is about to move up to year 10 and start her GCSE's

12 year old (who is autistic) is crazy as ever, and makes life fun and interesting every single day.

10 year old is going into her final year of junior school

And my youngest at 9 is about to go for his Yellow Belt in Kickboxing :)

Thanks for asking, Mark :love: How's life treating you?

I'm so happy to hear all is well with your "brood." You always struck me as a fantastic Mom and that's always a joy to see.

Things are going well for me...I've kind of slowed down on my coding efforts lately, and trying to get back to that. I've been studying XF and IPS; as a vB guy I know the writing is on the wall, and I need to be prepared for the inevitable migration(s). :)

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
I've been studying XF and IPS; as a vB guy I know the writing is on the wall, and I need to be prepared for the inevitable migration(s).
Will you be porting your addons to either software, do you think? (Also, you need to start an AMA :D)