Almost ready to pull the trigger in Invision

Matt M

Director Development at Invision Community
Is there a ticket about the password problem? I handled one few days ago and am waiting for the clients reply. It seems that they changed the encryption with vBulletin 5.6.2
There is, I've just seen it :D

Arcade King

Aspirant
Is there a ticket about the password problem? I handled one few days ago and am waiting for the clients reply. It seems that they changed the encryption with vBulletin 5.6.2
Yes, still waiting to get it resolved.
The hold up has been due to my fault. I created my test Invision forum under /forum which caused conflicts with the VB5 site's friendly URL's. Some people had aussiearcade/forum bookmarked and couldnt work out why they couldn't log in lol

Arcade King

Aspirant
Just and update on this thread.
I've finally got IPS4 up and running after a 2 false starts with the importer. The first time a lot of newer topics had posts missing and the ones that all posts missing got automatically deleted by the importer.
This could have been an error on my part I don't know but the second time round it worked almost perfectly except the unresolved password migration issue which the IPS crew is still working on. In the mean time a lot of my users have just reset their passwords.

Overall very impressed with IPS and so are my users. 10/10
Extremely user friendly and easy to navigate with so many features many I havent even touched upon yet.