Genre?: gaming
Forum Software?: phpbb
Total number of posts the forum has received?:
Seeking?: admin
Paid Position?:
no
Why are you requesting staff?: Because I need help running my forum
Additional Information:

I'm looking to start the next popular gaming forum and I am looking for someone to help head the project

How do you wish to be contacted?
(TAZ PM/Site PM/Email) any of these. Except for email

Name of site (and/or forum)?: gamingforumsonline.com
Link to forum?:
Genre?: gaming
Forum Software?: phpbb
Total number of posts the forum has received?:
Seeking?: Moderators
Paid Position?:
no
Why are you requesting staff?: I need a base group of moderators to get posting started and things like that

How do you wish to be contacted?
(TAZ PM/Site PM/Email) any of these. Except for email

Last edited by a moderator:

Nabix

Your CSS is broken. . .:eek:

It looks like you're just starting out, would you like some advice?

Last edited:

haqzore

Devotee
rsarfaty2 - you do not need Moderators, as there is literally no content on your form to moderate.

It's best to read around & get feedback and advice first. There are many basic things you've overlooked, and recruiting unnecessary staff will not remedy them.

Nabix

rsarfaty2 Like haqzore said, focusing solely on content right now is of upmost importance. Finding staff will come later once your community is busy enough to demand it (which will take a very long time). Most people think that if they post all the content themselves then people wont take the site seriously. That actually doesn't matter. Content is king. As long as the content you are posting is work the read, then it wont matter who posted it. Just make sure you are consistent and new.

rsarfaty2

Aspirant
I'd like to focus on getting another admin to help around with things that I cannot do. I want moderators to help post and make the place seem more lively. I want to recruit posters as well as I do not have time to sit and post all day.

Please stop spamming my thread with this. I am looking for another admin and would like to be taken seriously.

I've been advertising my forum on twitter. No bites yet!

Last edited:

Dubbed Navigator

Adherent
I'd like to focus on getting another admin to help around with things that I cannot do. I want moderators to help post and make the place seem more lively. I want to recruit posters as well as I do not have time to sit and post all day.

Please stop spamming my thread with this. I am looking for another admin and would like to be taken seriously.

I've been advertising my forum on twitter. No bites yet!

Spamming?
You have gravely misunderstood spam for genuine advice.
A moderator, in the most basic sense is not there for helping out to post and make the place lively. That is a collective responsibility.

Paul M

Dr Pepper Addict
Closed, the site (and poster) are both long gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.