Resource icon

Add FontAwesome to your Forum Stats sidebar Box

• Admin

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
Morganna submitted a new resource:

Add FontAwesome to your Forum Stats sidebar Box - Make your Forum Stats stand out a bit more

Instead of having the plain forum stats box, I decided to change one up a bit - and ended up with this:-

View attachment 35559

So thought, in case any one fancied doing something like this, I'd share what I did.

First, open your ACP, go to styles and open the forum_list template and find:-
Code:
<dl class="discussionCount"><dt>{xen:phrase discussions}:</dt>
                        <dd>{xen:number $boardTotals.discussions}</dd></dl>
                    <dl...
Read more about this resource...

Phillip

The Priest
I get all of them but fa fa-user-plus. I've tried to change it around and still nothing.

• Admin

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
Doesn't look like you've added the CSS to EXTRA.

• Admin

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
But you've edited the code and removed part of it since they don't show as being fa-2x on the sidebar.

Phillip

The Priest
Still doesn't work. All the code was there it still doesn't show the latest member on there.

• Admin

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
Still doesn't work. All the code was there it still doesn't show the latest member on there.
I can't see any reason why it wouldn't work for you, unless you've done something wrong with the code :)

Phillip

The Priest
I've copied and pasted the code as you posted on here. I changed it all back (after you said something) and still doesn't work for me.

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
I see you have an extra row in your stats box for Most Online Users - the code could possibly have been changed which would result it in not working. Without being inside the template and looking, I really can't say.

Phillip

The Priest
I see you have an extra row in your stats box for Most Online Users - the code could possibly have been changed which would result it in not working. Without being inside the template and looking, I really can't say.
Even disabling the add-on for Most Online Users...still doesn't work.

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
Unfortunately, I've gone as far as I can without being in the template and looking. The code works - I've just tested it again.

Russ

Administrator
Phillip you're running FA 4.2.0, you'll need to upgrade that to the latest(4.3.0)

r3v0lution

Enthusiast
Morganna Can this be accomplished in WF?? I can't seem to make any change whatsoever... :(

edit**** N/M ---- I found the correct WF template...

Last edited: