Active Members Group

PoetJC

⚧ Jacquii: Kween of Hearts ⚧
A bit of an old bump - but can someone tell me exact criteria TAZ uses for the active member promotion?
The Sandman It would be a great help, as I'm trying to duplicate the functionality.
Thanks!

J.

we_are_borg

Administrator
A bit of an old bump - but can someone tell me exact criteria TAZ uses for the active member promotion?
The Sandman It would be a great help, as I'm trying to duplicate the functionality.
Thanks!

J.
The exact details are a secret but if you make x post in x time you get active badge. But everythin a side The sandman responded last year to such question and gave lots of info only have no idea where the thread is.

The Sandman

Administrator
Thanks!

J.
Only one criterion is used: User has posted at least X times in the last Y days
Simply insert your values for X and Y and it'll work just like TAZ's.

Edit Promotion > Whatever your promotion is called > Apply this promotion while... > Content and Achievements > 25th criterion down (on TAZ anyway).

PoetJC

⚧ Jacquii: Kween of Hearts ⚧
Only one criterion is used: User has posted at least X times in the last Y days
Simply insert your values for X and Y and it'll work just like TAZ's.

Edit Promotion > Whatever your promotion is called > Apply this promotion while... > Content and Achievements > 25th criterion down (on TAZ anyway).
Thanks for the info! I appreciate ya ;)

J.

BigPete7978

Aspirant
This is a great feature. Looking forward to being a part of this community seeing as how I just joined.