Active Members Group

Falcon

Enthusiast
Can we somehow determine how long a user stays on the site? I like to read a lot on TAZ but I don't necessarily always reply to everything I read!

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
Can we somehow determine how long a user stays on the site? I like to read a lot on TAZ but I don't necessarily always reply to everything I read!
I'm afraid not. The Active Members group is an indicator of people who are actively involved (not just reading), but it's not a huge amount of posts required to maintain access to the Active Members group :)

bucket

badge consultant
could we have an "active member alumni" (AMA) badge ........ for those who were kicked out of the Active Members Group?

to keep this thread on topic, we should start a new thread to discuss the color of the AMA badge.

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
could we have an "active member alumni" (AMA) badge ........ for those who were kicked out of the Active Members Group?

to keep this thread on topic, we should start a new thread to discuss the color of the AMA badge.
Heh.. no one is kicked out - it's just auto-updated based on monthly activity :)

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
Do anonymous post count towards your post count? :whistle:
:LOL: I don't think it does since it posts to a different account, but I might need to do some testing to find out for sure.

ozzy47

Tazmanian Master
I do not believe they do, as I remember seeing the user anonymous' post count going up. But it's possible, why not try it out.

Justin

*Insert witty title here*
Well, if my post count goes up when I post anon, then it would :D If not, no.

This is a test Post

If my post count went to 1618 then it counted. If it went to 1617 then it didn't

Edit: In the end, anon does not edit post count

bucket

badge consultant
If my post count went to 1618 then it counted. If it went to 1617 then it didn't

I see you have 1616 posts. so using anon posting must reduce the post count. like a -1 posting fee.

ozzy47

Tazmanian Master
No it does not increase nor decrease the posters count, but it increases the anonymous' posters count.

JadeBlade

Adherent
Do you upgrade once per month, or will (i) get upgraded once I reach said quota.

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
Just be aware that this particular group isn't a static "once you've reached it, you're in it for good" group. You have to keep your activity up to stay in the group ;)

happysurf

Aspirant
Wow ! thats a good treatment for daily members. but ads i didnt notice them. anyone good initiative