A New way to increase page likes on Facebook

fixer

I'm In My Prime
A438E760-4F85-459D-B9DB-55C0855BF54D.jpeg

Found a new way to increase page likes!

Go to one of your posts on your page and click on the reactions...

BFDEAFBA-D187-4080-A494-098C52361270.jpeg

now click invite on anyone who has not liked your page

CB1326BC-1FF4-4A47-A419-D902EA38D984.jpeg

This is how to get the people from the shares to like your page because the majority of the “sharers” have already liked your page

i make a post and wait a day then go back in and invite via reactions and get 25-50 new page likes

PoetJC

sbjsbj

Last edited:

fixer

I'm In My Prime
when they like, they follow and every new post has potential higher reach

it’s going to snowball i just need more time!

sbjsbj

Fan
If only forums did evolve in the past 20 years and we could index/archive/list/store your threads about Facebook engagement in a good way.

Right now your thread is active, and useful. 2-3 weeks later it will be buried deep in the jungle of threads, behind pagination...

So, unless someone accidentally stumbles upon this thread via Google years later, your valuable threads will be forgotten and not much of a use to anyone anymore, besides to those people who are following it right now live.

Anyway, thanks again. I am in the process of preparing content for my forum and I am not ready to go big on Facebook yet, but your experiences are really important to me. A nice guide to follow, when I am ready to go big.

PoetJC

⚧ Jacquii: Kween of Hearts ⚧
Hmmm. fixer I generally post from desktop. And that option has shown ever since I created my page as for the desktop view anyway.
I've managed to accrue some 340 Likes thus far using that invite option. On desktop - Facebook actually sends you an alert that someone has liked a post - and to invite them to like the page...

I'm surprised you're just finding out about this!!!

J.

fixer

I'm In My Prime
Hmmm. fixer I generally post from desktop. And that option has shown ever since I created my page as for the desktop view anyway.
I've managed to accrue some 340 Likes thus far using that invite option. On desktop - Facebook actually sends you an alert that someone has liked a post - and to invite them to like the page...

I'm surprised you're just finding out about this!!!

J.
That used to be an option on desk top, i used to get them alerts I don't get them anymore
and have to manually prompt people to like the page.

I thought there was an update that took that functionality away but you say its still active ... maybe it only for pages with <#### likes

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
It's a good strategy to lose people as well - especially if the people you're inviting aren't people you interact with. I decline everyone who sends me unsolicited like requests and group invites because I'm grumpy and mean, unless they're people who have interacted with me at some point and have made the effort to find out if their page is something I'd be interested in. Otherwise I treat it the way I treat junk mail - in the trash it goes (usually along with a deletion of the person from my FB friends list).

Lukkassa

Neophyte
An interesting way, but isn't it risky? Suddenly, the administration considers it a violation of the rules.

fixer

I'm In My Prime
An interesting way, but isn't it risky? Suddenly, the administration considers it a violation of the rules.
how you figure? this is a option they offer i never hacked them and added features

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
If so, then everything is in order.
There's an option on all FB pages to invite people from your friends list. If FB didn't want you to use it, it wouldn't be there. Although, with that said, they also don't like you to send too many at once and will restrict you from using it if they feel you're sending them too fast. Personally, I wish they'd remove the thing. I spend at least an hour declining invites from random people I have never spoken to every day - but hey, I suppose it helps me declutter my friends list. (And before people ask why people I don't know are on my friend's list, it's a networking account for people who work in the same industry as me :))

Defiant America

Neophyte
I love it when you click page invites and Facebook says "you are clicking too fast" and give you invite jail. It's another way they figured to mentally condition people to accept being told they are bad for no good reason.

martin smith

Enthusiast
Here are some Ways to Increase Facebook Page Likes
Use Strong Images Regularly
Connect with Other Pages
Include a “Like” Button on Your Website
Give Your Audience Something Personal
Completely Fill in the About Section
Make Your Profile and Cover Photos Count
Embed Posts on Your Website or Blog
Incorporate Video into Your marketing strategy.

frm

Aspirant
Further, join groups in your niche if they allow Pages. This will allow you to invite from more reactions that you may miss out on. You could get 10 from your Page and 5 each from 20+ groups you post as your Page under.

Revisit all shares as your Page monthly and initiate invites from group member reactions.

daimpa

Aspirant
When you click on the invite button, the user receives a notification from your personal account or from the page?