A new forum script is coming.....

xZerox

Participant
Sounds interesting, will have to take a look once there is a beta :)

ozzy47

Tazmanian Veteran
Yeah it will be nice to have a beta to goof around with. :)

ChrisTERiS

Participant
Yep but can't start a PM convo and apparently he is not seeing my posts in this thread?
Just sent you a PM. My apologies for delay but is past midnight in Greece now, I'm working since 7am non stop, and worst of all I'm not that young anymore, to be able to do many things on the same time.

Digital Doctor

Tazmanian
The Sandman - quotes aren't showing up for me. The text is there (I can highlight the text and it shows).

upload_2015-4-23_17-37-53.png

EDIT: Works now.
upload_2015-4-23_17-53-34.png

Last edited:

Digital Doctor

Tazmanian
Christos Teriakis - good luck on your project.
So far you have some tabs and dropdowns.
View attachment 34401
A demo with no content or ability to add content isn't really a demo.
There isn't much to evaluate.

Isn't that what s.molinari says about Skoopa :) How many different ways can a "forum" work?
I'm surprised you still have no idea what Skooppa is.
Not to mention the spelling. (2 os, 2ps).
:shades:

Last edited:

Azareal

The AtomBB Overlord
Looks nice, although there's not much to see yet.
Was focusing more on the originality of it.
It's unfortunate that the Ancient Romans somehow traveled through time, just to steal the word.

Isn't that what s.molinari says about Skoopa :) How many different ways can a "forum" work?
Hive-mind?

I'll say only what a friend told me. There are 2 only ways for your script.

1.- Nobody will uses it
2.- You did the next revolution after Facebook.

I admit it. The way that is working is strange. So the users will hate or they'll love it.
Or a fairly common one.. Someone else will steal the idea, market it better than you, and gain widespread success.

Alfa1

Administrator
If it will have a a function to delete all your content with one click then it will be a winner...

Anton Chigurh

Ultimate Badass
By the way Christo I think you should build a bootstrap based style for vBulletin 3.8 for mobile compliance on those.

s.molinari

Leader of Skooppa
Almost right.;) It is what I say about forums. Not about Skooppa. A forum, is a forum, is a forum. The main piece of content or object of discussion in a forum is always a thread. It looks like Forobook has more content available than just a forum though, which makes it a CMS in my book. :)

Christos, how about test user access? Like username: admin password: admin to get in and look around, especially the backend?

Scott

s.molinari

Leader of Skooppa
If it will have a a function to delete all your content with one click then it will be a winner...
LOL. Yes, not obvious if you are serious or not, but it is pretty easy to do with any mysql based system.

DROP DATABASE mydatabase; ;)

Scott