16 yrs on TAZ !

eva2000

Habitué
Just looked at my forum join date and realised that in 2 days time, it would be my 16th year on this forum ! :eek: :D

Maybe older, but feeling young at heart :)

Never thought I'd see the day TAZ would change hands but The Sandman thanks for creating such a wonderful forum. Been a member of many webmaster forums and TAZ has survived them all :D

hurricane_sh

Enthusiast
Congrats! 16 years is a huge achievement.

Most my accounts on webmaster forums were registered in 2004 or 2005, I came here late but it has become my first choice when it comes to webmaster-related discussions.

Paul M

Super Moderator
My current account here is only 13.5 years old.
I'm sure I had another from about a 12/15 months before that, which got abandoned.
Even so, that would only have been 15 years. My VBO account will turn 16 later this year.

eva2000

Habitué
Congrats! 16 years is a huge achievement.

Most my accounts on webmaster forums were registered in 2004 or 2005, I came here late but it has become my first choice when it comes to webmaster-related discussions.
My current account here is only 13.5 years old.
I'm sure I had another from about a 12/15 months before that, which got abandoned.
Even so, that would only have been 15 years. My VBO account will turn 16 later this year.
Hey Paul - time does fly ! My vB account turns 20 yrs old this year :eek: Probably the 2nd oldest forum account I have :)

We aren't who we are, without the journey we've already traveled and what a journey that has been so far :D

Never would of thought 16 yrs ago when I joined this forum, that TAZ would one day be running my Centmin Mod LEMP stack combination created and developed by me ~9yrs ago. A web stack which is being used by some of the largest vBulletin, Xenforo and Invision forums on the internet including Alexa Top 10,000 and 100,000 site/forums :D

Last edited:

VoXX

Participant
Just passed my 14th TAZ anniversary. Wow didn't realize I had an account here this long.

cheat_master30

Fanatic
16 years on TAZ? Damn, you really have been part of the community a long time. It's surprising when you realise just long TAZ has been around, or that there are people here whose accounts would be old enough to drink/get married/graduate in many countries.

Either way, congrats on being part of the site this long, and for your contributions to the site!

zappaDPJ

For the first time in a long time I feel young again thanks to this thread :D

Congratulations on your 16th anniversary eva2000 and a big thank you for the huge number of insightful posts you've made here during that time :)

eva2000

Habitué
Just passed my 14th TAZ anniversary. Wow didn't realize I had an account here this long.
happy 14th :)
16 years on TAZ? Damn, you really have been part of the community a long time. It's surprising when you realise just long TAZ has been around, or that there are people here whose accounts would be old enough to drink/get married/graduate in many countries.

Either way, congrats on being part of the site this long, and for your contributions to the site!
cheers, i see you're 5 days shy of your 9th too :)
For the first time in a long time I feel young again thanks to this thread :D

Congratulations on your 16th anniversary eva2000 and a big thank you for the huge number of insightful posts you've made here during that time :)
Cheers mate :D

edit: yup today's the day = 16 yrs on TAZ !

Kevin

Oooh, something shiny!
What's kind of amazing is that I'm a few months after you but there was 1K registrations between!

PoetJC

⚧ Jacquii: Kween of Hearts ⚧
14 years for me in July 2020 = wow.
TAZ has been such a huge inspiration and entire font of knowledge for me personally and I'm sure to everyone else as well. So happy to have found TAZ waaaaaay back when LOL.
Happy TAZ-iversary eva2000
di-AEFK.png

J.