This product is designed to allow you to specify which usergroups will have access to the user ignore system. Users who are not a member of the designated usergroups will not be able to add anyone to their ignore list. Once you have chosen the designated groups, save the settings.
Then, if you wish to empty the ignore lists of everyone not allowed to use the system, you may click the provided link to run an external script containing a query to alter your database. The actions of this script cannot be undone unless you make a database backup and restore from that. So, use this script with care.
Tested and working on vB 4.2.5 and may work on all 4.x.x versions of vBulletin.
This product does not alter your database on installation, however it is always good practice to make regular backups and you should make a backup before installing ANY new mod.
As always, products are USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. I will provide support and do my best to help but no absolute guarantee is offered.
- Download and extract the attached .zip file.
- Upload the contents of the "upload" folder to your forum's root directory.
- Follow AdminCP -> Plugins & Products -> Manage Products -> Add/Import Product.
- Click on "Choose File" and browse to the product .xml file that was packaged in the .zip file.
- Click "Import."
- You MUST enable the product in the settings before it will function.
- Configure the remaining settings to your liking. Each setting has a detailed explanation of its use.