Community Styling Give and receive help making a style for many types of software.

Old 03-09-2013, 07:55 PM
Tazmanian

Admin Experience: Advanced
PacMan is a glorious beacon of lightPacMan is a glorious beacon of lightPacMan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by OregonAgent View Post

I have no idea how to customize my skin and make it in perfect harmony with the other colors. I imagine I can just buy a custom skin, but is it important? Thoughts?
My most successful forum uses the default skin.
Old 03-11-2013, 11:26 PM
TAZ Rookie

Admin Experience: Beginner
OregonAgent is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by darnoldy View Post
You're in trouble now! next you'll be making template edits, then before you know what happened, you'll be releasing plug-ins on vb.org and using words like "sux" and "fanbois"! Its a sickness... welcome to the ward.

--don
Don, I can only hope, but for now I still have to google "sux" (not recommended) and "fanbois"
Old 03-13-2013, 01:44 PM
TAZ Rookie

Talking
Quote:
You're in trouble now! next you'll be making template edits, then before you know what happened, you'll be releasing plug-ins on vb.org and using words like "sux" and "fanbois"! Its a sickness... welcome to the ward.

--don
I look forward to the Day Don! For now, I still have too google words like "fanbois" and "sux"
Old 03-28-2013, 09:39 PM
TAZ Rookie

Quote:

--don
Don, I look forward to the day!! For now, I still have to google words like "sux" (not recommended, haha) and "fanbois" to keep up with the conversation
Old 05-12-2013, 02:35 PM
TAZ Rookie

martinau is on a distinguished road
I always preferred light blue color. I hope that helps !
Old 05-12-2013, 09:22 PM

Admin Experience: Intermediate
meetdilip has much to be proud ofmeetdilip has much to be proud ofmeetdilip has much to be proud ofmeetdilip has much to be proud ofmeetdilip has much to be proud ofmeetdilip has much to be proud ofmeetdilip has much to be proud ofmeetdilip has much to be proud ofmeetdilip has much to be proud ofmeetdilip has much to be proud of
No need for a custom skin, it is the content that matters. Also see if your theme is too popular in the niche. But if you can spare a few bucks, no harm getting a custom theme.

Like our : Facebook Page | Twitter : @Latestgiveaway
Old 05-13-2013, 11:19 AM
TAZ Rookie

martinau is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by meetdilip View Post
No need for a custom skin, it is the content that matters. Also see if your theme is too popular in the niche. But if you can spare a few bucks, no harm getting a custom theme.
Content is definitely what she needs to have regardless of the theme... Anyways, just tryout a few themes and post screenshots... have people vote
Old 05-13-2013, 11:37 AM
Tazmanian

eldritch1969 is a name known to alleldritch1969 is a name known to alleldritch1969 is a name known to alleldritch1969 is a name known to alleldritch1969 is a name known to all
I don't really care about skins. Sure there's something nice in good looks, that's what we first see in a potential partner, don't we all ?
But what keeps us staying with people -or forums, is mainly the inside package

Admin Zone Forums > The Design Zone > Community Styling