Go Back   Admin Zone Forums > TAZ Community Zone > Introductions and Welcomes

Introductions and Welcomes New to The Admin Zone? Drop by here and meet our regulars.

Old 04-22-2012, 09:24 AM
TAZ Rookie

Admin Experience: Intermediate
QuadWing is on a distinguished road
Default Hi! Musician from NY here, also returning forum admin. :)
Hey there. I'm QuadWing. I recently started a new forum for artists (musicians, photographers, actors, painters, etc.) for the first time in a few years, so I decided to join this website since I figured that there would be plenty of useful advice from more experienced forum administrators.

I'm originally from Las Vegas, NV but I live in New York City now. I'm 17, and I've started numerous (unsuccessful) forums since I was around 11 years old. The only difference is that now I can actually afford to own a domain and host it (lol). Beyond that, primarily I'm a musician. I play piano, guitar, bass, drums and I sing as well as play various percussion instruments. I can kind of play a couple of string (as in viola, double bass, etc.) instruments, but not competently. Music is my passion, so I wanted to start a community for artists of all kinds to universally connect with each other, and possible network.

Anyway, yeah, hi!
Old 04-22-2012, 07:48 PM
paypal+

Admin Experience: Advanced
Noles is a name known to allNoles is a name known to allNoles is a name known to allNoles is a name known to allNoles is a name known to all
Welcome to TAZ Ngaio, thanks for joining.

That sounds like a good idea for a forum especially since you're an artist and can personally relate. Good luck with it, hope we can help.
Old 05-05-2012, 07:48 PM
shiny happy pantless

gogoblender has a reputation beyond reputegogoblender has a reputation beyond reputegogoblender has a reputation beyond reputegogoblender has a reputation beyond reputegogoblender has a reputation beyond reputegogoblender has a reputation beyond reputegogoblender has a reputation beyond reputegogoblender has a reputation beyond reputegogoblender has a reputation beyond reputegogoblender has a reputation beyond reputegogoblender has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuadWing View Post
Hey there. I'm QuadWing. I recently started a new forum for artists (musicians, photographers, actors, painters, etc.) for the first time in a few years, so I decided to join this website since I figured that there would be plenty of useful advice from more experienced forum administrators.

I'm originally from Las Vegas, NV but I live in New York City now. I'm 17, and I've started numerous (unsuccessful) forums since I was around 11 years old. The only difference is that now I can actually afford to own a domain and host it (lol). Beyond that, primarily I'm a musician. I play piano, guitar, bass, drums and I sing as well as play various percussion instruments. I can kind of play a couple of string (as in viola, double bass, etc.) instruments, but not competently. Music is my passion, so I wanted to start a community for artists of all kinds to universally connect with each other, and possible network.

Anyway, yeah, hi!

Sorry I missed this welcome party, Ngaio, thanks for the detailed into, I love hearing about our members' interests. Is there some sites for music that you're already a part of that could provide with some inspiration for what you'd like to create?

gogo
Old 05-05-2012, 10:43 PM
Severe Weather Spotter

Admin Experience: Guru
Shawn Gossman is a splendid one to beholdShawn Gossman is a splendid one to beholdShawn Gossman is a splendid one to beholdShawn Gossman is a splendid one to beholdShawn Gossman is a splendid one to beholdShawn Gossman is a splendid one to beholdShawn Gossman is a splendid one to behold
Welcome to TAZ, I like percussion drums! I don't play but I like to listen, have you heard of Galactic? They use those drums a lot. Its a New Orleans band but its good stuff!

My Forums
Blogging Friends - A forum for bloggers specifically.
National Skywarn - Skywarn Storm Spotters Forum.

Last edited by Shawn Gossman; 05-06-2012 at 02:16 AM.. Reason: drums not drugs lol
Old 05-05-2012, 10:46 PM
Tazmanian

Judge Dredd has much to be proud ofJudge Dredd has much to be proud ofJudge Dredd has much to be proud ofJudge Dredd has much to be proud ofJudge Dredd has much to be proud ofJudge Dredd has much to be proud ofJudge Dredd has much to be proud ofJudge Dredd has much to be proud ofJudge Dredd has much to be proud ofJudge Dredd has much to be proud of
Welcome!
Old 05-06-2012, 01:43 AM
Tazmanian

legalize is a jewel in the rough
Awesome, another New Yorker! Welcome!
Old 05-06-2012, 07:49 PM
The New Architect

Admin Experience: Beginner
Medora has much to be proud ofMedora has much to be proud ofMedora has much to be proud ofMedora has much to be proud ofMedora has much to be proud ofMedora has much to be proud ofMedora has much to be proud ofMedora has much to be proud of
Hi.

Took a look at your forum. Like the idea with your forum name. Did you just start using vBulletin 3.x? Have you tried other software?

Sounds like you are experimenting with instruments. Have you been looking to try some not as popular in the West as in the East?

Also, I assume your name is pronounced ne - guy - O?

Admin Zone Forums > TAZ Community Zone > Introductions and Welcomes