Introductions and Welcomes New to The Admin Zone? Drop by here and meet our regulars.

Old 04-29-2012, 08:08 AM
TAZ Rookie

officialintel is on a distinguished road
Default Hi From Official Intel
Greeting Admin Zone,

I have setup my own site recently and i'm after some forum Icons and Ranks, my site is run by Ucoz CSS i'm not quite sure if i can use the icon's and forum ranks that you guys have designed.

If there's any info you need from me so i can use these icon's and ranks then please let me know.

Thanks

P.s your a great help for beginners!!
Old 04-30-2012, 10:44 AM
TAZ Rookie

UPDATE!! My site is as follows: if anyone has any constructive advice how i can better my site then please let me know here.

my site: http://officialintel.at.ua/publ
Old 04-30-2012, 11:29 AM
shiny happy pantless

Admin Experience: Intermediate
gogoblender has a reputation beyond reputegogoblender has a reputation beyond reputegogoblender has a reputation beyond reputegogoblender has a reputation beyond reputegogoblender has a reputation beyond reputegogoblender has a reputation beyond reputegogoblender has a reputation beyond reputegogoblender has a reputation beyond reputegogoblender has a reputation beyond reputegogoblender has a reputation beyond reputegogoblender has a reputation beyond repute
Great you found us Paul, Taz has one of the most amazing collections of articles for building communities.

Have fun with the reads and the community... welcome to Taz!

gogo
Old 05-01-2012, 01:56 PM
I am me.

Admin Experience: Intermediate
arma358 has a spectacular aura about
How official is your intel? Is it very official? XD Just pulling your leg. :P Welcome.
Old 05-01-2012, 02:23 PM
Tazmanian

Admin Experience: Guru
AzhriaLilu has a reputation beyond reputeAzhriaLilu has a reputation beyond reputeAzhriaLilu has a reputation beyond reputeAzhriaLilu has a reputation beyond reputeAzhriaLilu has a reputation beyond reputeAzhriaLilu has a reputation beyond reputeAzhriaLilu has a reputation beyond reputeAzhriaLilu has a reputation beyond reputeAzhriaLilu has a reputation beyond reputeAzhriaLilu has a reputation beyond reputeAzhriaLilu has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to TAZ, Paul.

The graphics released here can be used for the majority of forum software, so you shouldn't find any problems if there are any you wish to use.

One thing I will say - since you've put up a link to your site - for a new site, you have WAY too many forums. Start small and expand when needed
Old 05-02-2012, 08:38 AM
TAZ Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzhriaLilu View Post
Welcome to TAZ, Paul.

The graphics released here can be used for the majority of forum software, so you shouldn't find any problems if there are any you wish to use.

One thing I will say - since you've put up a link to your site - for a new site, you have WAY too many forums. Start small and expand when needed
I've taken on board what you've said and i've taken away some of the forums, please do take a look.

http://officialintel.at.ua/forum
Old 05-02-2012, 08:41 AM
Tazmanian

Admin Experience: Guru
AzhriaLilu has a reputation beyond reputeAzhriaLilu has a reputation beyond reputeAzhriaLilu has a reputation beyond reputeAzhriaLilu has a reputation beyond reputeAzhriaLilu has a reputation beyond reputeAzhriaLilu has a reputation beyond reputeAzhriaLilu has a reputation beyond reputeAzhriaLilu has a reputation beyond reputeAzhriaLilu has a reputation beyond reputeAzhriaLilu has a reputation beyond reputeAzhriaLilu has a reputation beyond repute
Looks much better!

Admin Zone Forums > TAZ Community Zone > Introductions and Welcomes