Suggestions | Feedback | Support This is the place where you can help mold this web site into all it can be.
Please DO NOT post threads relating to your own site in this forum.

Old 04-11-2012, 10:26 PM
Tazmanian

Hayek is a name known to allHayek is a name known to allHayek is a name known to allHayek is a name known to allHayek is a name known to allHayek is a name known to all
Default Service threads in classifieds?
Does "It is not intended for selling items or services in a business capacity." mean that no service threads are allowed in the classifieds forum? I want to offer a forum SEO/consulting service that is already established offline (I do similar work for small businesses in my area). Is that allowed in the classifieds or another forum? (I know premium membership is needed for that- I am okay with purchasing that if this is possible)

If not, is advertising it in my signature okay?
Old 04-11-2012, 11:43 PM
Administrator

Admin Experience: Advanced
The Sandman has a reputation beyond reputeThe Sandman has a reputation beyond reputeThe Sandman has a reputation beyond reputeThe Sandman has a reputation beyond reputeThe Sandman has a reputation beyond reputeThe Sandman has a reputation beyond reputeThe Sandman has a reputation beyond reputeThe Sandman has a reputation beyond reputeThe Sandman has a reputation beyond reputeThe Sandman has a reputation beyond reputeThe Sandman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayek View Post
Does "It is not intended for selling items or services in a business capacity." mean that no service threads are allowed in the classifieds forum? I want to offer a forum SEO/consulting service that is already established offline (I do similar work for small businesses in my area). Is that allowed in the classifieds or another forum? (I know premium membership is needed for that- I am okay with purchasing that if this is possible)

If not, is advertising it in my signature okay?
As a Premium Member you cannot promote such a service in any forums, PM's, etc.. It is OK in your signature though. Only Sponsors can advertise their business here.

Admin Zone Forums > The Admin Zone > Suggestions | Feedback | Support