Go Back   Admin Zone Forums > TAZ Community Zone > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Drop In Here To Discuss Whatever You Want.

Old 04-04-2012, 05:53 PM
Tazmanian

Admin Experience: Advanced
The7thSage is a glorious beacon of lightThe7thSage is a glorious beacon of lightThe7thSage is a glorious beacon of light
Default Bully Documentary 2012 - Trailer
With so many kids, teenagers being victims to bullycide, some parents of bully victims decided to create a documentary on it.

I support their ideas and completely empathize with them, as it can be painful and for some, to an extent they take their own lives.
Old 04-04-2012, 06:36 PM
paypal+

Noles is a name known to allNoles is a name known to allNoles is a name known to allNoles is a name known to allNoles is a name known to all
As long as the first amendment isn't attacked, I'm for treating everyone fairly. Fact is though that people who want to be mean to other people aren't going to be affected by any videos or movements with a "no-bullying" message. If anything I think these movements are going to empower the bullies, because they have enough 'power' to create these type of movements.

On the other hand I don't think bullying should go ignored either, and adults should be more involved and also teach their kids to fight back - not start fights - but fight back.
Old 04-05-2012, 01:12 AM
hoc foro magna est

engineer1964 is a name known to allengineer1964 is a name known to allengineer1964 is a name known to allengineer1964 is a name known to allengineer1964 is a name known to allengineer1964 is a name known to all
I'd like to give the bullys a slap

They make me so angry, i think that people should take thoses that are being bullied under their wing and cause maximum pain to the bullies. The amoung of kids that kill themselves is unreal, it shouldn't happen.

Bullies are Cowards who inflict pain and misery to those much weaker, I for one would like to change the tables.

I think the stronger ones amonst us should look out and protect those that are vunerable.

Admin Zone Forums > TAZ Community Zone > Chit Chat