Community Focus Show Off Your Community Here! Upcoming "Featured Forums" Will Be Selected From Among The Boards Submitted Here.

Old 04-02-2012, 10:54 AM
TAZ Rookie

wils172 is on a distinguished road
Default Movies and Popcorn - Movie Forum
Movies and Popcorn

Movies and Popcorn is a movie and t.v. fan forum. Talk about moives, videos, television shows, and youtube videos. Discuss your favorite actors, movie rumors, and reality tv shows. Sign up to the best movie discussion forum on the net.

We have a couple of very unique features such as our movie review setup with allows users to submit professional style movie reviews with our already setup review template.

Each new review is then featured on the forum index seen below.

Old 04-02-2012, 02:08 PM
hoc foro magna est

Admin Experience: Advanced
engineer1964 is a name known to allengineer1964 is a name known to allengineer1964 is a name known to allengineer1964 is a name known to allengineer1964 is a name known to allengineer1964 is a name known to all
That looks a decent site, Its good to offer just a little more than just a basic forum, I thing now i reckon with forums is the "extra"

People are after a little extra and if your forum can provide it then you'll do well
Old 04-08-2012, 08:42 PM
TAZ Rookie

A few updates on the site:

-Added a twitter and facebook login/register option
-Changed the logo
-Edited the userpanel to show number of posts, referrals, rep, and awards

You can see how the userpanel is different now in this print screen

Old 04-08-2012, 09:28 PM
paypal+

Admin Experience: Advanced
Noles is a name known to allNoles is a name known to allNoles is a name known to allNoles is a name known to allNoles is a name known to all
Good looking site!
Old 04-08-2012, 10:01 PM
shiny happy pantless

Admin Experience: Intermediate
gogoblender has a reputation beyond reputegogoblender has a reputation beyond reputegogoblender has a reputation beyond reputegogoblender has a reputation beyond reputegogoblender has a reputation beyond reputegogoblender has a reputation beyond reputegogoblender has a reputation beyond reputegogoblender has a reputation beyond reputegogoblender has a reputation beyond reputegogoblender has a reputation beyond reputegogoblender has a reputation beyond repute
I like the site as well. It's organized, and good looking. The title especially catches my ear. It's fun, and something that would work well on at tshirt.

That tshirt factor, for me, is a big part of how stuff on the net can make it out into the real world and really begin to have impact.

So how do you handle your movie reviews.

Do you yourself write up movie reviews daily so that members have something new to read every day?

gogo
Old 04-08-2012, 11:37 PM
TAZ Rookie

I write some movie reviews myself, but anyone can write one. The key is they have to fill out the template which I customized so that each review has all the key information you typically want to see (rating, release date, actors, directors, trailer, etc )

At some point I may create a 'movie reviewer' usergroup so that only they can write reviews to keep them in depth and high quality, but for now I'm allowing anyone to write them.

Admin Zone Forums > TAZ Community Zone > Community Focus