Increasing Traffic Promotional Techniques To Fill Up Those Member Lists.

Old 11-12-2009, 10:47 PM
TAZ Rookie

danstelter is on a distinguished road
Default Link Building/Duplicate Content
Just a couple questions here and I hope someone can help:

1) I posted my articles at varying article directories, including Associated Content, over the past several months. Is google penalizing the original ones, in terms of search engine rank, at my site because of this?

2) Do links at "quality" link directories do any good? It seems like most don't even get added or recognized by Google in Google Webmaster.

3) Is article directory posting effective for traffic..seems like it takes 1000's of these to even get a small trickle and I just looked at google and many of those links are gone!

Just wondering how others build quality links and long-term traffic, or if I would be wasting my time with article directories, link directories, and other things such as that...any tips/help appreciated...thanks!

Admin Zone Forums > The Community Zone > Finance and Traffic > Increasing Traffic