Getting Started Discussions about Planning an Online Community - Privacy Policies - Terms of Service - Targeting Niche - Demographics.

Old 01-12-2004, 11:37 PM
Tazmanian

noppid is on a distinguished road
Default Eight Days
I started a site eight days ago. I saw googlebot there today so I did an allinurl:riderinfo.com and there it was, my first google listing.
Old 01-12-2004, 11:42 PM
Tazmanian

Admin Experience: Guru
Wayne Luke is a name known to allWayne Luke is a name known to allWayne Luke is a name known to allWayne Luke is a name known to allWayne Luke is a name known to all
Yeah, googlebot and slurp are fast. Both were on my site the day I brought it back online and it isn't even linked to from anywhere yet.

I saw both here the day this site was announced on vBulletin.com as well.

Admin Zone Forums > The Community Zone > Managing an Online Community > Getting Started