View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 10:15 AM
Administrator

Admin Experience: Advanced
The Sandman has a reputation beyond reputeThe Sandman has a reputation beyond reputeThe Sandman has a reputation beyond reputeThe Sandman has a reputation beyond reputeThe Sandman has a reputation beyond reputeThe Sandman has a reputation beyond reputeThe Sandman has a reputation beyond reputeThe Sandman has a reputation beyond reputeThe Sandman has a reputation beyond reputeThe Sandman has a reputation beyond reputeThe Sandman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmurtha View Post
Hi Sandman,

I have a couple of quick questions for you or anyone who can answer.

1) Is this membership/support thing working well for you and the forum?
The Premium Memberships have been helpful but not amazingly so. I think it's time to try to improve them a bit.

Quote:
2) And is there any advantage of signing up for a year vs. say 5 years?

I'd love to support the community. It's done wonders for me as it's probably done for many here, and I'd like to see it continue to give the best service it can.
I've added a 5 year Premium Member option.

Quote:
3) Btw, something else occured to me, does the Admin Zone forums sponsor other forums? Or is it a paid for link type of thing as in your third option?
I'm not sure what you mean by this.

I'm going to try to add a few more perks to the Premium Memberships, such as fewer visible ads and userbars (350 X 19 signature bars).